Create a 2-page pamphlet/brochure using the Brochure Builder, the Microsoft® Publisher, Microsoft® PowerPoint®, or another brochure building tool. If you use Microsoft® PowerPoint®, be sure to use the brochure building tool. Do not create a PowerPoint® presentation. Include the following details:
- A title.
- Define carbohydrates and outline the basic functions of sugars, starches and fiber in the body.
- Describe the differences between simple and complex carbohydrates, stating healthy carbohydrate sources.
- Describe how sugars are broken down and used in the body.
- Explain the difference between soluble and insoluble fibers, stating how the difference can be applied to food selection and consumption so as to improve health.
- Includeinformation on one of the following disorders related to carbohydrates: lactose intolerance, diabetes, or hypoglycemia.
Include a definition, how it affects the body, and some courses of action used to treat and manage the disorder.
Include at least one reference with citations in APA format.
Include clip art and a background image with citation of reference in APA format.
To get a custom written paper, place an order with us!
Additional Benefits for you
♦ 24/7 customer support
♦ On-time delivery guarantee
♦ Plagiarism-free research papers
♦ Affordable and student-friendly prices
♦ Scholarly-rich custom-written papers
♦ 100% privacy and confidentiality