philosophy logic in praactice
these are 10 questions and the subject is philosophy i need 20 to 30 words for each question.
1. What way(s) does Dunning Kruger benefit (“bless”) its proponents?
2. What are the major causes of the effect?
3. What are the primary contents of the ignorant mind?
4. What are the components of “confirmation bias”?
5. How is everyone affected by Dunning-Kruger?
6. Dunning-Kruger’s major gap?
7. What is the solution to Dunning Kruger?
8. What is, perhaps, the most common conception about opinion?
9. What is an “opinion”?
10. When do opinions become problems?