1 – Using Windows Batch in command prompt.
– Implement division by 0, with error trapping, using if and while() commands,
How: – Append your name, current date and time to a NEW file called results.txt – Use a while loop.
– If the user enters the value 999 for the first or the second number, you must exit the while loop immediately.
– Ask the user to enter the first number.
– Ask the user to enter the second number.
– If the second number is ZERO inform the user and ask for a correct second number.
– If the second number is NOT a zero, do the division, display all numbers in this computation using labels, and add them to the results.txt file.
2 – Using Windows Batch in command prompt.
How: – Use a for loop from 1 to 100.
– Find the results of calculating each number from (1 to 100 mod 3) + 5.
– After the for loop ends, display the average for all previous results and append them to the results.txt file.
3 – Using Windows Batch in command prompt.
– Create a batch file that when executed it will display. Making a pause between each command
1 – For the current computer a detailed configuration report produced for all interfaces, including any configured serial ports.
2 – Findyahoo’s ip address.
3 – Show the active connections in the curret computer
4 – Find the routers used to reach google.com
5 – The host command performs DNS lookups.